The Strasburg Public School District has an opening for a full-time Business Manager for the 2019-2020 school year. The Business Manager is responsible for ensuring support of the school’s mission and vision, responsible and overseeing the financial, budgeting, and auditing procedures within the school district. Principal duties include but not limited to:
- Competency in computer word processing, database, and spreadsheet applications. This person should also possess good general office skills, including file management and note taking.
- Assist Superintendent in creating the school budget, manage daily spending to meet budget projections and advise the Superintendent on expense trends and other financial matters;
- Oversee all financial reporting, including but not limited to: – monthly financial reports, quarterly financial reports, and completing financial reports required by the State of North Dakota;
- Oversee all revenues/expenditures and monitor the cash flow of all funds;
- Supervise preparation of accounts payable and payroll;
- Assist in the completion of the Title 1 grant program and submit the necessary paperwork for all state and federal programs;
- Oversee the payroll system and coordinate employee benefits and retirement payments to TFFR;
- Perform related duties as assigned by the Department of Public Instruction in compliance with all school, state, and federal policies and procedures.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
For further information you may contact Robert Heidrich at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: February 8, 2019. Interested candidates may send a letter of application, resume and the 3 references to: President of the Board, Strasburg Public School, PO Box 308, Strasburg, ND 58573. Or by email to: email@example.com
Activities Bus Driver and/or Substitute Bus Driver
Contact: Mr. Bryan Schumacher at 701.336.2667
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org